Saturday, September 19, 2009

2009-09/19 Miracle Update

Here is another day to celebrate God's blessings through Dattatreya Siva Baba. Everyday is filled with joy and anticipation for me now on what I can learn from Baba today and what miracles await me.

I woke up very early today around 5am and all night I listened to his Karma Busting chant:

"Thiru Neela Kantam"

I also listened to the meditation and feel so much peaceful. I am noticing the change in my attitude towards life. There are still a lot of things that need to change in me. But Baba is a wonderful therapy, because things are really shifting around me and inside of me. I still feel a tingling at the crown of my head although it's not like it used to be after I received the Grace Light on his video.

There are a lot of things I have not shared with you yet with regards to Baba. I will one day share it with you for those who don't know about Baba and Grace Light, and the mantras that Baba has been so freely giving away to people.

I suggest you search them for yourself as what he is doing is a phenomenon. I thank him everyday and I am just so happy to be living in this time and hear his teachings.

Anyway for my miracle updates:

MIRACLE UPDATE 1:36 PM: None yet :( financially, but at least the aircon guy fixed our aircon a couple of hours ago so that it's not so hot here at our rented house in West Covina, CA anymore. I still have around 10 hours left with this day to see baba's miracle for today :) and I am so very much looking forward to it. I'll update this blog once I get my miracle for today.

NEW LESSONS: Just a couple of hours ago, I finished watching Baba's conference at San Francisco where he discussed that rituals are more powerful than mantras, and I totally agree with him, as I have experienced them (although on a negative sense) last year. In the part 4 of the video, he says that to solve a really big problem, I need to cut 1008 lemons and the problem will be miraculously solved. I don't have a car yet, so I'll have to wait for my friend when she comes home and I'll go get myself some lemons to solve my financial problems. I'll update you on this as well.

So these are my updates for now, I will be updating this blog after a few hours once I get a new miracle from Baba today. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment