Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2009-09/23 1:07pm Miracle Update

Hello if anybody is reading this...

Yesterday was a train wreck. Yes I got my job back, but I was still working for/with my cousin whom I have a hard time working with. Maybe it was the hurt she caused me in the past or perhaps the past lives we had together. I had a past life regression before, wherein she was there and I was a high army officer in 12th century Japan. We were mongols and I was assigned to Japan (later on I was able to verify that the mongols were indeed in Japan in the 12th century). We were both males during that time, and I hated her then. I hated killing people and hated the the fact that I was there. I was a philosopher/soldier then. It was a profound experience for me, and I was able to verify through that experience where I got my phobia that my left leg was crushed. In fact the phobia was so real to me that I used to wear a shin guard whenever I was driving because I have this profound fear that my leg is going to be crushed and that I might lose my leg. It was a very scary thing for me. And I was able to find out the cause for this through that past life regression. I found out there that the Japanese rivolted against us, and they crushed me with stones, but I bled to death because of the injury in my leg.

Anyway, back to my thing yesterday. there was indeed a small miracle in a way since my friend called me and told me that he'll help me find a car at craigslist and that he'll also help me fix our doorknob (which was broken and I could not fix it). However, he was not able to go here yesterday. At any rate, it mattered to me that he called and offered help at least.

So yesterday was pretty hectic and full of disappointments. I am beginning to have doubts seep in about baba's miracles, but then I found this blog: http://mysticgoddessa.blogspot.com/2007/07/everything-is-possible-and-mantras.html wherein she is testifying there the effectivity of mantras, only when you are doing it for 40 days.

I guess it depends on one's karma, how fast things can manifest. Nevertheless I am continuing the mantras daily, especially my covenant with baba to chant:
Om Guru Namashivaya Dram Dattatreya Siva Baba Namaha
I guess I'll have to wait 40 days before anything big comes my way :(

Anyway, I am still glad to have found Baba. He is the greatest teacher I've ever met. His compassion to help and teach people is just so real and I feel it everytime. I love him with all my heart, and he is the only one that keeps me going right now with my life.

I thank him for being there, and for giving me the strength to endure the pressures of daily life.

I also bought 130 limes yesterday to complete my 1008. I had a hard time counting them last night. But I'll start transferring my bad financial karma there tonight, and maybe start cutting them tomorrow or friday.

So there you go, not much miracles yesterday, but hopefully will have something today.

No matter how I feel Baba, I still love you very much. Thank you for loving humanity and me although we have never met yet.

Till my next blog... 

No comments:

Post a Comment