Friday, September 18, 2009

More on Baba...

Hello I just want to catalog the many miracles that Dattatreya Siva Baba has done in my life. I have known him only for a couple of days, but he already completely turned my life around.

A series of major setbacks had recently pushed my deppression over the edge and caused me to think of actually realizing the suicidal thoughts that constantly visits my consciousness before.

After doing so many things, self help books, guru after guru. I finally had it. I felt so powerless. I felt so helpless. I lost my car 2 weeks ago. I lost my job a couple of days ago. My relationships are in turmoil. And this is despite doing my best to change my life and realize my dreams. I did feng shui. I initiated with a certain guru (I won't mention his name) who promised to give the sun's energy and remove all my sadness and deppression away, so that after he can charge around 1000+ to charge you with the moon's energy, blah blah blah. And all I got after all the changes that I tried to do was lose my car, lose my job, have fights with my family and my loved ones, and my life turning upside down.

Then Datta Baba came along. The first time I saw him, I was hooked. His eyes draw something out of me that I cannot explain. There was a genuine and sincere feeling with him that is undescribable. He also does not withold stuff from ordinary people like me who are eager to learn and know more about the mysteries of God and the reality of our life here on Earth. He makes these mysteries easy to understand and also very logical to digest as well. He also teaches mystical and spiritual things that can easily be applied in a PRACTICAL way in our daily lives.

I learned a couple of mantras from him for the 3 days that I have known him since I saw his videos at youtube, and I can say that I feel the change in myself daily because of this.

There are a lot of gurus out there, but he is the only one that I felt really sincere about changing people's lives spiritually and materially/practically. He does not make false promises, he does not charge you thousands of dollars just to know about mantras and be initiated in certain processes. He has a genuine concern to change people's lives.

I believe in mantras. I had a very powerful experience about it last year 2008. I will tell you about this later in another blog. And I've met gurus and masters who will suck you out of money just so you can get knowledge from them. But Datta Baba is different, and for this he has earned my utmost loyalty, dedication and trust.

This blog will be cataloging the daily miracles that Datta Baba is bringing in my life. I will be honest here and make objective comments on the things that I will be experiencing from following Datta Baba's teachings. I am filled with hope for the future because of Datta Baba.

I love you Baba and thank you for everything. I truly hope to see you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment