Friday, September 18, 2009

Thanks for Datta Baba...

Thank you Universe for bringing Dattatreya Siva Baba in my life.

He is such a wonderful blessing. Truly a most generous person who thinks and loves people most generously.

I have known a lot of other gurus out there and they would not share secrets or matras without you paying exorbitant sums of money.

He is different. Yes he still charges for his talks and programs, but it is not as much as other gurus do.

What I find interesting also is that Datta Baba, makes things very easy to understand for me.

I have known him through youtube for only a few days but he has already changed my life.

This blog is my attempt to catalog the miracles I have been getting because of this Datta Baba's miracles.

I just want to say with all my heart... "Thank you Datta Baba for the miracles and I love you so very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment