Monday, September 21, 2009

2009/09-21 Miracle Update 2:01PM

Hello if anybody is reading this haha,

I missed blogging yesterday. Generally the day yesterday was pretty frustrating. No big miracle yet from baba, but I noticed a big change in my attitude about getting frustrations like that.

It was miles away from what I used to be before, when getting frustrated for me means thinking suicidal thoughts and doing things that hurt me. I know I'm crazy, my friends and family tell me that all the time. Well, you just don't know what I've been through all my life. My life is like a 6 Flags roller coaster. I lived on the edge all throughout my life. Going to deep successes helping build a multi-million telecommunications business with my cousin at age 24 to living at the edge of poverty line at 32 (without a car and job, haha). Luckily I have good friends and a bestfriend/soulmate that really helped me all throughout. She is the only one that I hang on to right now. She and her family are my rock aside from God and Baba.

I lost my mom when I was 18, and my dad 9 years ago. They left me 2 wonderful siblings, but I am thousands of miles away from my brother and little sister. It gets so lonely sometimes. But I know God, the Universe and (now) Baba never ever left me. I'll be with my siblings especially my little sister soon. I believe Baba will help me. That's for sure ;)

As I've told you my life is like a 6 flags roller coaster. I'm at the bottom right now materially and financially. But knowing Baba I feel like I am propelled at rocket speed upwards into space.

I slept around 1am last night listening to baba's teachings some more. I also bought around 700 key limes (the small ones) from 99cents for 1008 lime cutting ritual I am about to perform. I still need around 308 key limes as I shoved all of 99cent's stocks haha. The cashier asked why I need so many limes, I just told her I have a huge margarita party :D

Anyway, life without a car can be pretty frustrating, but thanks to Baba, I am a totally changed person. I chant mantras before going to sleep, during sleep I listen to his karma busting mp3, and wake up at 7am to do chants for 1 hour. I never was this focused in my life since I have ADD and it's so hard to get my attention like this. Again this is a miracle from Baba.

And then for the miracle of the day!

MIRACLE UPDATE: i GOT MY JOB BACK!!!

I am working for my cousin (who is totally frustrating to work with by the way). She feels the same way about me. But she is my cousin and I love her to death. I guess that's what happens when you work with/for family.

I admit it's my fault why I drove her to the point of letting me go. I guess I was so frustrated about my life going nowhere despite trying so hard (being an Anthony Robbins and self development fanatic). I tried my first big business last year 2008 that resulted in the biggest blow in my personal life, next to the fall of my cousin's telecom company last 2005. I felt so powerless and so confuesed about what is wrong with me. Am I cursed? I was seriously questioning my sanity already. And feeling that I could no longer help our family business because of my issues, I drove her to the point of firing me.

I mean I love my job, and I love her as my cousin, but I hate working for her. I am the idea person and she is the financier. She is a type A person and I am type B. I create the business ideas and she spends all the money haha. Anyway, I love my cousin despite everything that went through with us. She is the only family I look up to here in the USA. And despite all the challenges, I don't think I can enjoy my success without my family anyway. What is the point?

Baba will make a way for me soon. I know that :)

Anyway, I don't want to bore you guys anymore about my lousy life.

More on the miracles...

I received a letter about doing seva for baba yesterday through audio/video work. I immediately emailed Bhuvana about my interest into doing anything for Baba. And I'm so happy to receive a reply today. Since I can't stop myself from thinking about Baba and listening to Baba everyday, why not do work for him on that? It is a dream seva come true :D

So that's another miracle for me right there. Though I'm still looking forward to Baba's big financial miracle for me. I am waiting on that, and I don't have any doubt in my mind that he will help me and you'll soon see my update on that :) Well I got my job back! What am I talking about?? There's a big miracle there!

Thank you Baba, and again I want to tell you how much I love you. And I really pray that I will meet you someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment